Palmer Johnson is your source for pump drives for the construction, agriculture, offshore oil, forestry, marine decking, material handling, and railway maintenance applications. Palmer Johnson’s extensive inventory of Twin Disc, Funk, and Durst pump drives will keep your equipment running when you need it.
Palmer Johnson employs a team of factory-trained engineers and application experts dedicated to applying, modifying and servicing pump drives. The pump drive support group is available to assist with all your pump drive inquires.
Twin Disc Pump Drives / Technodrive Pump Drives
Funk Pump Drives
- Patented Modular Design
- Patented Spline lubrication feature built into cast iron housings
- AGMA Class 10 Gears to reduce noise
- One-piece Gear and Shaft (solid-on-shaft) Design
- Large Ball Bearings and SOS Gears simplify assembly and service
- All Viton Seals and O-rings
- All components made in the USA
- Offshore Oil
- Marine Decking
- Material Handling
- Railway Maintenance
Application Data Form (pdf) Service Manual (pdf)